Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
  • Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser takes care of this problem
  • It is better to use this product especially if your family has a history of asthma to avoid any future skin problems most especially skin asthma and dry skin
  • It is a soap and shampoo at the same time for my newborn baby

• by bbyshe

We have history of asthma in our family and so using just any product on my babies skin is a no no. Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser takes care of this problem.

My first baby had rashes to the usual products like Johnson and Johnsons and enfant baby soap.

So I

used this cleanser on him and surely his skin improved.

So I am now very careful with my second baby.

His pediatrician recommended Cetaphil cleanser because it is free of soap and also fragrance free.

It is the mildest of all washes that can be used on babies.

...

• Using this cleanser on my babies really made a big difference and a definite improvement.

It is soap free and very hypoallergenic.

It was also recommended by other moms like me.

This product is a definite try to all moms out there.

It is better to use this

product especially if your family has a history of asthma to avoid any future skin problems most especially skin asthma and dry skin.

It is a soap and shampoo at the same time for my newborn baby.

It is also tear free and very mild.

Thumbs up for this cleanser!

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312031012341231/k2311a032/3.2.10