PH care feminine wash unscented
  • Sure enough, I was happy in using this product

• by bbyshe

I have very sensitive skin and my private part is no exception. There are a lot of commercial feminine washes out in the market but I am not one of those women who could use just any of them. I was diagnosed by my OB gyn before to have infection down there due to overwashing that part using Lactacyd.

I didn’t

know that overwashing the female genitalia could overdry it and cause infection. I learned my lesson from then on.

The OB gyn advised me to just use plain water and mild baby soap. That’s what I did all these years.

But after giving birth, I knew that I could not use Betadine Antiseptic everyday because it is stronger than other ...

• feminine washes. I also believe that I could not just use plain mild soap because I also needed more protection.

So I opted to try using PH care feminine wash. I especially chose the unscented variant hoping it would be milder.

Sure enough, I was happy in using this product. I did not feel any allergic reaction and

I felt like I was protected in a mild way at the same time.

I also read its ingredients and it does not contain the same contents as Lactacyd. So I think this is a good choice for me.

I use this product twice a day and I don’t feel any dryness. This is a good product for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342031012331231/k2311a032/3.2.10