Looney Tunes mobile game
  • I interested with it because I like the character on Looney Tunes especially Tweety

• by coolvie

Looney Tunes is one of mobile game by Glu. I interested with this game from the very first time I read the tittle from free download wapsite, waptrick.

com.

I interested with it because I like the character on Looney Tunes especially Tweety.

In this game, we can choose character that we want to play which are Tweety,

Bugs Bunny and Duffy Duck.

The goal of the game is beat all the enemy in each location which are desert, forest, mars land and creepy castle.

The way to play this game is pretty easy.

It’s like kind of same game where we must eliminate the same color of liquid formula (energy).

The energy is in ...

• 4 color which are blue, yellow, red and green.

We must collect the energy by eliminate them at least in 3 same color.

Beside energy, there are some bombs.

If we eliminate the bombs, the enemy’s life is directly decrease,a according to how many bombs that we eliminate If the collected energy is enough, we can attack

enemy by clicking the attack menu in the bottom, the more energy we collect, the more chances to attack the enemy.

We win if the enemy’s life is zero.

Each location has many spot that we must play with any character of enemy.

If we succeed pass all the enemy, we will free all of our friends that already become monster.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282031012321231/k2311a032/3.2.10