Yola.com  » Web sites  »
  • Yola has very many templates and none tend to look alike, even the free ones, after they are created because people creating the sites can set the modules up in different arrangements, choose different colors, create pages with shopping cart capability, etc. I loved this because I love being able to use modules to intersperse, naturally looking, images with text and etc. I usually like creating websites and selling items on them or advertising products but a while ago I was looking to create a blog for revenue sharing

• by Blaire LaClare

I have an interest in e-commerce and backend, website building -in saying that I mean that I do not like websites I need to use tons of html and coding to make but give me a good drop and click set-up and I can make a great website.

Looking for a free, drop and click web builder on google I stumbled upon yola.com; this site has the option for paid services and free services, the free as impressive as the paid (often I have found sites say they’re free but are not nice and then offer their better paid services but

that is not the case with yola). Yola has very many templates and none tend to look alike, even the free ones, after they are created because people creating the sites can set the modules up in different arrangements, choose different colors, create pages with shopping cart capability, etc. I loved this because I love being able to use modules to intersperse, naturally looking, images with text and etc.

I usually like creating websites and selling items on them or advertising products but a while ago I was looking to create a blog for revenue sharing. When I started using ...

• Yola I only wanted to create websites so I never knew this feature existed with Yola but I was so happy to find out that they have great blogs as well as their websites!

After you publish a site or blog from Yola you can use, as I assume many free web builders do, their sub domain or -and here’s what I love!- you can buy a domain name for approximately $20 for one year which sounds steep but remember, you are not paying for anything else than the domain name.

With Yola’s great drop and click technology that let me build

a site and/or blog through them I was very happy. I was also very happy with the huge selection of templates. Absolutely nothing at Yola costs anything unless you want it to: you absolutely DO NOT have to buy a domain name as you can have a sub domain but sometimes a domain is more professional sounding so it does more good for you than the $20 you pay. I love Yola, it is the best of all the web builders -for websites and blogs included. If you are looking to build a website or blog look no further than yola.com!

Yola.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202031012301231/k2311a032/3.2.10