Bose Quiet Comfort 3 Headphones  » Electronics  »
  • I was so impressed by the experience that I decided to also get me a pair
  • The price was a bit hefty though and I first had to save up some money before I bought it
  • What I like about it is that it is not as bulky as most headphones out there on the market with the same capabilities

• by dsiebrits

My cousin got this headphones as a gift from his parents for his 21st birthday. I soon afterwards asked him if I could lend it and he eventually decided to let me borrow the headphones for a week.

I was so impressed by the experience that I decided to also get me a pair.

The price was a bit hefty though and I first had to save up some money before I bought it.

The sound quality of this headphones is simply great

and is a real joy for me especially when I use it with my ipod.

What I like about it is that it is not as bulky as most headphones out there on the market with the same capabilities.

It has a very nice streamline design with a comfortable fit which is very pleasing.

The greatest feature of the Bose Quiet Comfort 3 headphones is it’s excellent ability to block out any external noise.

You can be standing in the midst of ...

• a huge crowd within a sports stadium and still listen to perfectly crystal clear music.

On the other hand this noise canceling feature only works when it is switched on and if the batteries is not charged you actually sit without any music which can be a bit frustrating at times.

I personally don’t like the idea of always having to remember to recharge the batteries before I can listen to some music through my headphones.

One should listen to music at

any time when you feels in the mood to lie back and relax and not with the extra priority of always having to remember to recharge the batteries.

This may be a minor hassle to some like me for instance or none to other people.

It is just my opinion of how I see it.

I must say that the excellent sound quality and noise canceling technology still triumphs at the end of the day making the Bose Quiet Comfort 3 headphones top class.

Bose Quiet Comfort 3 Headphones

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162031012271231/k2311a032/3.2.10