Acer XD 1150 Digital Projector  » Electronics  »
  • I am the kind of person who love to watch movies on the big screen, but would rather prefer to enjoy the experience in the comfort of my home
  • It might not match the big screen at the cinemas but is definitely by far the closest thing you are going to get inside your living room
  • What I love about this projector is it's simplicity

• by dsiebrits

I am the kind of person who love to watch movies on the big screen, but would rather prefer to enjoy the experience in the comfort of my home. That is why I got myself the Acer XD 1150 digital projector.

to get inside your living room.

Not to mention that it is much more affordable than most of the large screen LCD TV’s out on the market.

Luckily for me I have quite a big lounge with a big open wall to use the projector on.

The bigger wall you have in your living room the better because this thing can actually ...

• project an image up to seven meters diagonally.

For me that is pretty impressive because even in a light room the projection remains perfectly clear.

What I love about this projector is it’s simplicity.

It was actually very easy to set it up the first day I received it.

The downside to me is that it is a bit too bulky for

my liking and I would have rather preffered a a more streamline design.

The look and feel of the remote also bothered me a bit at first because it seemed a bit cheap and fragile, but quickly proved itself reliable when it comes to functionality.

You will definitely get more than you bargained for in terms of quality and performance with this top class projector.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162031012221231/k2311a032/3.2.10