Philosophy The Supernatural Airbrushed Canvas SPF 15  » Cosmetics  »
  • Another thing that I noticed was the even tone
  • It cost about 35 dollars for one produc but I was so stunned after that makeover that I had to have my own
  • After using it consistently for a week, I know it didn’t clog my pores because my skin didn’t feel lumpy
  • I decided to do a side by side comparison with Bare Escentuals and Philosophy
  • One disadvantage with Philosophy Airbrushed Canvas is that there are only seven colors, whereas Bare Escentuals have much more shades

• by sangwon

I recently attended a pajama party where all my girlfriends brought their cosmetics goodies to do makeovers over a pitcher of strawberry margaritas. I brought my favorite foundation at the time, Bare Escentuals I.D. Foundation and Mineral Wear. I praised this product (and I still do) to my friends, some who have tried it and was as devoted to it as I was. One of them brought Philosophy The Supernatural Airbrushed Canvas foundation – she claimed this product did miracles to the face to produce a natural and flawless finish. She insisted on using the Philosophy foundation on me to prove it to prove its effectiveness. She had her work cut out for her because I have big

pores and slight acne scars on my cheeks. My skin is also sensitive to most products and reacts by secreting a lot of oil or breaking out.

When she brushed a layer of the Philosophy powder on my face, I confess that I didn’t feel a thing, not even when I touched my face with my fingers. It didn’t feel heavy and it literally felt like I wasn’t wearing anything. When I looked in the mirror, I couldn’t believe the transformation! Under the proper lightening, I looked like I actually had good skin. It really minimized my pores – better than liquid foundation – and my acne craters were practically invisible. Another thing that I noticed was the ...

• even tone. Normally, my cheeks are a shade ruddier than the rest of my face, but after my friend applied the Philosophy powder one me, my entire face was one tone. I felt five years younger.

I went out and bought my own. It cost about 35 dollars for one produc but I was so stunned after that makeover that I had to have my own. After using it consistently for a week, I know it didn’t clog my pores because my skin didn’t feel lumpy. Some people actually commented me on my skin and asked me what I was doing differently.

I decided to do a side by side comparison with Bare Escentuals and Philosophy. When

I use Bare Escentuals, I put on their foundation and following it up with their Mineral Veil. I discovered that the two products are very comparable with minimal differences. The SPF is the same, the coverage is the same, and the quality of both products was similar. One disadvantage with Philosophy Airbrushed Canvas is that there are only seven colors, whereas Bare Escentuals have much more shades. On the other hand, Philosophy is a little cheaper than Bare Escentuals.

Overall, I loved the Philosophy Supernatural Airbrushed Canvas. It’s good for sensitive skin because it’s unscented and oil-free; it certainly was for me. I’m still devoted to Bare Escentuals but I can’t deny the wonderful results I got with Philosophy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312031012211231/k2311a032/3.2.10