OLAY Body Age Defying moisturizing soap bars
  • I like these bars because I can also use them to wash my face

• by AJ Rowe

OLAY Body Age Defying moisturizing soap bars are a soap I have used several times. The scent is very feminine and leaves your skin feeling smoother than it was before you took a bath.

I like these bars because I can also use them to wash my face.

OLAY Body

Age Defying moisturizing soap bars are very mild.

I buy them in the 4 packages at Wal-Mart for about $4.

I do not even need to use lotion after using these bars.

In the past, I have been hesitant to buy soap that does not state antibacterial but milder soaps ...

• do not mean body odor takes over.

I like to use these bars on my kids while my husband uses his harsher Zest or Coast on himself.

For men, they likely will not like this soap because it does smell soft and feminine.

I truly love these bars of soap.

They are relatively inexpensive, smell wonderful, don’t burn as badly when the soap gets in your eyes, and are just awesome.

The OLAY brand has rarely, if ever let me down in any products of that brand that I have used and I have used the moisturizer since it was Oil of Olay.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312031012161231/k2311a032/3.2.10