Baby Phat Golden Goddess perfume  » Perfume  »
  • Long lasting and very fragrant, Baby Phat Golden Goddess is worth the cost if you enjoy the fragrance
  • I believe it is the strong hint of Patchouli in the perfume that makes it not one of my favorites
  • The scent is somewhat exotic and I recommend it to people who prefer that type of scent

• by AJ Rowe

Baby Phat Golden Goddess is a perfume I purchased last year. It is the perfect perfume for wearing during the winter.

Long lasting and very fragrant, Baby Phat Golden Goddess is worth the cost if you enjoy the fragrance.

My opinion of the fragrance falls into the 6-7 range.

I

am a big fan of springy and summery scents rather than fall and winter scents as Baby Phat Golden Goddess falls under.

Baby Phat Golden Goddess cost me $20 for a 1.

7 ounce bottle at Wal-Mart.

This perfume tends to last up to 6-10 hours.

I wish I could find a ...

• more springy smelling perfume that would last that long.

I believe it is the strong hint of Patchouli in the perfume that makes it not one of my favorites.

Other scents evident in the perfume are: night orchid, blue lilies, and others I am sure I am not picking up on.

The bottle the perfume comes in is beautiful and I plan on keeping it after the perfume is gone.

The scent is somewhat exotic and I recommend it to people who prefer that type of scent.

Baby Phat Golden Goddess does not smell terrible but it just is not in my taste.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562031012141231/k2311a032/3.2.10