Philips screen cleaning gel  » Electronics  »
  • It is a shame I had to learn the hard way not to use Windex on our previous monitor

• by AJ Rowe

Philips screen cleaning gel is an item that comes in handy often at my house. We have a four year old and a six year old who enjoy pointing at things on the computers and the television.

This substance wipes their little finger prints off without smudging the glass or removing the

gloss that is on the screens.

We purchased our Philips screen cleaning gel about four months ago at Wal-Mart for $10.

The bottle contains 6.

75 fl oz and is a must for anyone who has LCD modeled computer monitors and television sets.

This product leaves screens spotless.

It is a ...

• shame I had to learn the hard way not to use Windex on our previous monitor.

My husband is very protective of his stuff and he was very angry at me.

Ten dollars saves a lot of hassle in regard to keeping LCD screens clean and this product does a much better

job than the use of a cloth alone.

Also, the bottle seems to last forever.

We purchased this bottle four months ago and it is not even halfway out yet.

Philips screen cleaning gel is a wonderful product that will save a big mess when used instead of Windex or some other glass cleaner.

maricela alonso says :

will the philips screen cleaning gel work on my sanyo lcd tv?

leigh says :

Yes,its great for any lcd or plasma tv screen.

Galega says :

Philips Screen Cleaning Gel is not brand sensitive. It will work on all screens. As per my personal experience, it is the best in the industry for cleaning 4K UHD and 3D screens.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162031012121231/k2311a032/3.2.10