Airwick Freshmatic  » Housewares  »
  • Initial cost was around $12 at our Wal-Mart
  • I prefer these over canned sprays that linger in the air for a few seconds and then dissipate

• by AJ Rowe

Air wick has a nice device called the Freshmatic with the intention of making the air fresh and leaving the air with a nice scent. The scent is dispensed when a motion detector device picks up movement in front of it. To use the device, it must be plugged into an electrical outlet and to

turn it off, it must be removed from the outlet.

You can control the intensity of the fragrance with a dial on top of the device. We usually set it on the lowest setting and it scented the room fine.

An LED light shows when the device is working. Refills are readily available.

...

• One refill lasts my family about a month. Starter kits like what we purchased are available and other scents are Vanilla Passion, Apple Cinnamon medley and Relaxation.

Once these scents are used other scents can be used in refills. I love the Relaxation scent.

Initial cost was around $12 at our Wal-Mart.

Refills are lesser expensive.

I prefer these over canned sprays that linger in the air for a few seconds and then dissipate. This is my favorite fragrance producing device with the possible exception of certain candles and diffusers.

I wish I had the finances to have an Air Wick Freshmatic in each room of my home.

Airwick Freshmatic

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532031012091231/k2311a032/3.2.10