Suave Kids 2-in-1 Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »

• by AJ Rowe

Suave Kids 2-in-1 Shampoo is a product we have been using on our children for the past several months. We use the scent Wild Watermelon and they love it.

Our kids who are four and six years old love having shampoo that is specifically for them.

If I am not careful, I will catch

them pouring it over each others’ heads.

We purchase our shampoo from Family Dollar Store for between $1-2 and sometimes at Wal-Mart as well.

When we run low on bubble bath, we use the shampoo as a bubble bath.

Suave Kids 2-in-1 shampoo comes in 12 fl oz bottles.

No conditioner is needed ...

• after using this shampoo.

The few times it has got in the eyes of one of my children it has not burned as badly as the Pantene my husband and I use.

The smell of this shampoo is just wonderful.

I did not expect a watermelon scented shampoo to smell so wonderful.

Suave

Kids 2-in-1 Shampoo is easily a product will we purchase again.

This brand of shampoo also comes in cherry blast, strawberry swirl, dragon fruit, as well as wild watermelon.

A similar conditioner is sold separately but required as the shampoo detangles on its own.

A bottle usually last my family one to two months.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312031012081231/k2311a032/3.2.10