Samsung Rant  » Phones  »
  • The Rant is one of the more convenient phones because of its dual camera/camcorder feature
  • Another aspect that I thought was cool was the way they log your texts
  • I love listening to music on the go, and I can access all of my favorite songs right on it

• by ellie

The Rant is one of Sprint’s newer models available on the market today. Featuring a full qwerty keyboard that slides out, the phone comes in red, blue, and black.

Compared to other cell phones being sold today, the Rant’s keyboard is spaced beautifully and texting couldn’t be easier.

People with larger thumbs will rejoice in the spacing, it is

hard to type the wrong letter.

The screen could be bigger, but it is of an adequate size.

Sprint has created the One Click feature which is basically the main menu, only customized.

You can access the internet with a click of a button.

The Rant is one of the more convenient phones because of its dual camera/camcorder feature.

...

• I easily shoot photos and movies when the moment strikes.

Another aspect that I thought was cool was the way they log your texts.

They store them by date, so you can easily review conversations.

Another awesome feature is the mp3 player.

I love listening to music on the go, and I can access all of my favorite songs

right on it! With the rant, I don’t have to carry around a camera, a camcorder, and an ipod all at once.

I can have it all on my cell phone! It’s relatively affordable compared to the high-grade touch screen smart phones.

If you are interested in purchasing a quality, durable phone, you should surely look into the Rant.

Samsung Rant

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372031012071231/k2311a032/3.2.10