Pledge Clean and Shine in orange scent  » Housewares  »
  • Pledge Clean and Shine in orange scent is my favorite dusting product
  • I have tried generic versions of Pledge, such as Endust, and they are utter junk compared to this product
  • The price in savings between the two is not worth it

• by AJ Rowe

Pledge Clean and Shine in orange scent is my favorite dusting product. Pledge comes in several varieties including lemon yellow and blue hypoallergenic.

Sometimes I trade between the scents to make sure my house does not always smell like orange or like lemon.

Most of the wood in my house

is light and this product is great for it.

I have tried generic versions of Pledge, such as Endust, and they are utter junk compared to this product.

Pledges glides on the surface you are trying to dust with no issues while Endust seems to stick in one place.

The ...

• price in savings between the two is not worth it.

We purchase our Pledge at Wal-Mart for between $3-4.

I tend to be a heavy duster making sure to clean every room in my house once a day.

Pledge Clean and Shine keeps my wooden surfaces clean and protected from

dust.

Pledge Clean and Shine in orange removes up to 84 percent of allergens in dust but the blue kind does even better.

This ability to remove allergens is very important to my family-a family who has three of four people affected by allergies.

The can comes in a 12.

5 ounce size.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532031012021231/k2311a032/3.2.10