Captain Planet  » TV  »
  • I really enjoyed it and I think a lot of people in my generation did as well

• by Urban Beaute

Captain Planet was a television carton series that i used to watch in my early teens. I really enjoyed it and I think a lot of people in my generation did as well.

Captain Planet was released at a time where people were starting to become more concious about their environment

and so it was a cartoon about a group of kids who were saving the planet from polluters.

This series was all about being PC. Here you have four kids, all ethnically diverse, with their own special powers who work for Gaia, a name for mother nature. When their powers ...

• combine they bring up Captain Planet who handles things they can’t.

I think this was a great show and from an adults point of view it’s good to have a show that is ethnically diverse and about saving our world. The stories were simple as they usually are in a cartoon

and the characters were fun. Even though they were often fighting the bad guy the show was fun.

I really enjoyed this series and I think it’s a shame children do not like this sort of thing anymore, maybe it is time for a remake. Overall it was a great show for kids.

Captain Planet

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101031011961231/k2311a031/3.1.10