Chris Rock No Limits Tour
  • I like the fact he tailored some of the jokes to our region which made it feel personal, that was a nice touch that he didn't have to do

• by Urban Beaute

I was so excited when I heard Chris Rock was coming to New Zealand and I booked our tickets in advance, which proved to be good as they sold out in a day.

We showed up and the applause was deafening. I loved the fact the audience was excited, you

don’t see that a lot these days.

So Chris comes on stage and the screaming was deafening.

His show was very good. A lot of the jokes were very dirty and I’m not sure if they would be appropriate for minors or even some adults to be honest but it was ...

• a good laugh. People were rolling around in their seats and I was laughing so much my stomach hurt.

I like the fact he tailored some of the jokes to our region which made it feel personal, that was a nice touch that he didn’t have to do.

However the only

thing I didn’t like was that the other comedians came out to sell their merchandise and meet the audience but he didn’t. However I didn’t really expect him to.

It was a fantastic show, and I hope he comes back because I would love to see him perform his comedy again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 591031011951231/k2311a031/3.1.10