Chelsea Handler  » People  »
  • However I do like the fact she posed for Playboy for a non-nude pictorial, I think that is pretty cool since most women either say no or take their clothes off in a heartbeat
  • I like the fact she most likely negotiated with them

• by Urban Beaute

On first glance I find Chelsea handler annoying. I can’t imagine anyone that doesn’t, she’s obnoxious, boorish and I don’t really find her very funny.

On second glance I see a woman who deserves some respect. Some , I’m not

saying a lot because I still think she’s annoying. She is very successful at what she does so someone out there must like her. Her show has a ton of viewers and her books sell millions of copies.

So annoying as she may be she must be doing something right.

I do think it’s odd that she doesn’t want children but to each his own.

For someone who is always in the media I find it odd she is not talked about more ...

• Chelsea Handler
      often. maybe people are afraid of her, since she tends to make a lot of fun of people on her show.

since most women either say no or take their clothes off in a heartbeat. I like the fact she most likely negotiated with them.

Overall I’d say she’s okay. i don’t hate her but she’s not the type of humor I like.

Chelsea Handler

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 521031011941231/k2311a031/3.1.10