Wife Swap  » TV  »
  • When I think of Wife Swap, the word that immediately comes into my head is WOW

• by Urban Beaute

When I think of Wife Swap, the word that immediately comes into my head is WOW. I’m amazed at the way some people are living their life and through Wife Swap I have been able to see that.

Wife Swap is about two families who live in different ways to swap

the wife over for two weeks and change their way of living for one of the weeks.

The main objective is to get these women in a fish out of water situation. Be shocked at how the other family is living and then try to change it.

I love this show.

• I have to admit I love watching these crazy people and they crazy ways they live. It’s sort of guilty pleasure viewing. I saw one woman who ate raw meat, including chicken and that was her lifestyle choice. The fact that Wife Swap can show me these people
        gives them major brownie points.

To be honest I think a lot of the participants are a bit annoying in that they won’t give the other person’s way of life a proper chance however when they do things like eat raw meat you can’t blame them.This is a fantastic trashy show to watch.

Wife Swap

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101031011921231/k2311a031/3.1.10