Desperate Housewives Season 6 Episode 16  » TV  »
  • Now I don't like the Katherine being gay thing
  • The reason I take issue with it is that Katherine is so flighty, in therapy trying to recover from being a nutjob I don't think she has any clue what she wants
  • Which is going to result in drama in my opinion
  • Gabby's storyline was boring, and Gabby is more and more boring these days
  • In fact I have to say the most interesting part of the show was the new guy working for Bree

• by Urban Beaute

This episode of Desperate Housewives was a good one. There were five story lines going on. Gabby was missing single when staying with the gay couple on the block, Lynette’s daughter was feeling left out, Mrs McClusky might have cancer, bree has a new guy working for her

and Katherine might be gay.

Wow what a lot of stuff to cram into one episode.

Now I don’t like the Katherine being gay thing. The reason I take issue with it is that Katherine is so flighty, in therapy trying to recover from being a nutjob I don’t think she ...

• has any clue what she wants. Which is going to result in drama in my opinion.

Gabby’s storyline was boring, and Gabby is more and more boring these days.

In fact I have to say the most interesting part of the show was the new guy working for Bree. He

seems a bit shady and a bit creepy to be honest. i think he will try to replace Andrew as Bree’s son.

Also the Boelyn drama is getting old too. Nobody cares Danny is in New York. Hopefully he stays there.

This was an average episode but worthwhile watching for a fan.

quick note by anonymous :

It’s disgusting the way Susan is forcefully kissed by an 80 year old man Roy and how Susan’s husband is dismissing it as a laughing matter. After forcefully kissing Susan, Roy even smacks his lips in a pervert manner showing his utter lack of respect for women. For a show with women as all the lead characters, I’m appalled that this clear act of molestion has been belittled trivialiazed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101031011891231/k2311a031/3.1.10