Days of Our Lives  » TV  »
  • In fact the villians aren't even interesting on this show

• by Urban Beaute

I’ve been watching Days of Our Lives for years. Since I was a kid actually since daytime programming isn’t very child friendly. So after all these years of watching Days of Our lives I have to say I hate this show.

The actors are terrible. As with most soap

operas the actors are very bad, but these ones specifically are dull. Unlike The Young and the Restless the actors on Days of Our Lives are bland and unsexy.

Also the stroylines are dull. The same people have been around for years, having the same arguments, embroiled in teh same ...

• scandal. It needs to be freshened up.

Also the setting of Days is not very glamorous. there seems to be a lot of grey in the imagery, and often we see things like wharfs which don’t really make for a good soap opera.

In fact the villians aren’t even interesting on

this show.

I have to say don’t watch Days of Our Lives unless you want years of your life sucked away due to watching mind numbingly dull television with terrible actors, bad story lines and unattractive set design. If you see it on, change the channel and save a few brain cells.

Days of Our Lives

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101031011871231/k2311a031/3.1.10