Blossom  » TV  »
  • When I was a kid I really enjoyed watching Blossom
  • Blossom is one of those shows that i think about fondly as a nostalgia type of series

• by Urban Beaute

When I was a kid I really enjoyed watching Blossom. Blossom is one of those shows that i think about fondly as a nostalgia type of series. The show at first was about Blossom, a girl who lived with her dad and brother who were adjusting to the fact her mom

ran off to start a new life.

What I liked about Blossom was that she was a nice girl with a somewhat tough shell. The characters were good and I especially liked Joey the not so bright brother and her best friend Six.

I also liked the relationship she had with Vinnie, that was ...

• a cool part of the series.

The story lines were simplistic and I think that it because of the time the show was made. In the early nineties a lot of teen shows were very similar and Blossom was no exception.

Now while Blossom may have been a great show for me and I

will always remember it fondly I doubt it will be a show that is relevant to todays teens. The show is dated compared to what is out now and I think if you do go out and see if you can find a DVD it will be because you are a fan.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101031011811131/k2311a031/3.1.10