Boston Public  » TV  »
  • I really enjoyed this show and was saddened when it was cancelled
  • The other things I liked on this show was the relationship between Harry and Dana, it was an interesting student teacher relationship
  • Overall this was a solid series that I believe should have been around longer, but at least the actors are on to bigger and brighter projects

• by Urban Beaute

Boston Public is a show about high school students and their teachers. the show focuses primarily on the teachers and how they interact with troubled kids. Each episode deals with a different scenario between teacher and student.

I really enjoyed this show and was saddened when it was cancelled. I liked

the actors who did a really good job and the characters. Especially Michael Rappaport I might add. Seeing him on this show made me realise what a talented actor he was and I looked forward to seeing him in other things.

The show dealt with a number of issues, such as violence,

• teen pregnancy and affairs between student and teacher, all of this was done in an engaging fashion and kept me tuning in every week.

The other things I liked on this show was the relationship between Harry and Dana, it was an interesting student teacher relationship.

In terms of the actors the ones i most

enjoyed watching was the crazy teacher Marla and the jewish teacher Lipshiz. they were a lot of fun and got me giggling many times throughout the show.

Overall this was a solid series that I believe should have been around longer, but at least the actors are on to bigger and brighter projects.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101031011801131/k2311a031/3.1.10