Smallville Season 8 Episode 6  » TV  »
  • This episode was a little boring in my opinion
  • Again we have more Jimmy loves Chloe nonsense but what's interesting is Chloe is starting to develop feelings for Davis
  • I really like the fact Jimmy is onto the good samaritan running around saving people, I think this means we will get to see Clark wearing his suit soon

• by Urban Beaute

This episode was a little boring in my opinion. It was all to do with developing the story line for the entrance of Doomsday. A killer is going nuts all over Metropolis and Clark and Chloe are trying to find it. They go looking for the meteor infected

and one takes the blame looking for glory, however he is not the one who committed the crimes. We see at the end it is Davis.

So I’m not keen on what they are doing in terms of Tess Mercer and the little group she’s putting together. It actually reminds ...

• me a little of Supernatural where the demon was putting together his rag tag team of misfits with superpowers. That story line didn’t work in Supernatural and I just have a gut feeling Smallville will let us down in this regard.

Again we have more Jimmy loves Chloe nonsense but what’s

interesting is Chloe is starting to develop feelings for Davis.

I really like the fact Jimmy is onto the good samaritan running around saving people, I think this means we will get to see Clark wearing his suit soon.

This episode was not one of my favourites, a bit too dark for my liking.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101031011781131/k2311a031/3.1.10