Planet Fitness in Chicopee MA  » Health  »
1.5
1183 memorial drive Chicopee MA 01020
  • The equipment was clean and safe and not dirty at all but I thought it was weird that they encouraged me and other members to clean off the machines after we use them, shouldn’t that be the job of the people who work there
  • That was a little weird I must say and I think the employees should be in charge of cleaning machines

• by thereviewerat1

The Planet fitness in Chicopee has the potential to be a real good fitness club but there are so many things that are holding it back from its’ potential. These are the reasons that have kept me from never returning to the Planet fitness in Chicopee when I was in the area.

Now the planet fitness in Chicopee is located inside an old skating rink building so you would think that the place would be absolutely big on the inside but it really isn’t. The gym is only an average sized gym. The parking lot is always jammed packed with cars no matter what time of the day I went there were always cars everywhere and even some of them would park on the grass by

the sidewalk, very annoying trying to find a parking spot at this place, very annoying indeed.

The equipment inside the planet fitness in Chicopee is decent. The equipment was clean and safe and not dirty at all but I thought it was weird that they encouraged me and other members to clean off the machines after we use them, shouldn’t that be the job of the people who work there? That was a little weird I must say and I think the employees should be in charge of cleaning machines.

Now no matter what time I would go at there were always an insane amount of people there. I don’t even think half of these people worked out, I think it was their tea and talk ...

• time to be honest. I was ending up waiting for many machines many times I went to the planet fitness in Chicopee. Nothing is more annoying when you just want to do a decent, quick efficient workout but have to end up waiting 5 minutes to use machines. My workouts should have only taken 20-30 minutes bt not at the planet fitness in Chicopee where my workouts would be forced to last more than an hour because of how busy it was there, freaking so lame and aggravating.

The hours at Planet fitness in Chicopee is great but doesn’t mean nothing if the place is always mobbed. They need to make it bigger to accommodate the amount of people that go there. They were open

Monday thru Thursday 24 hours a day and than closed on Friday night around 9pm and open to like 4pm on the weekends. I use to even try and go workout in the middle of the night and guess what, yup there were mobs of people there at those odd hours as well!

This gym is way too packed all the time and they need to make it bigger, Save yourself the $10-$20 a month that they charge you and go to a gym that is a lot less crowded and actually cap out at a certain amount of members that can belong to their gym because I doubt that this planet fitness has any caps at all. Way to busy and not worth the aggravation.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341031011741131/k2311a031/3.1.10