Subway restaurant in Chicopee MA  » Restaurants  »
645 Memorial Dr, Chicopee, MA 01020
  • I don’t think that this stuff was out for long so the Subway in Chicopee definitely makes sure that their food is fresh and tastes good
  • I got a soda and a few cookies for my meal and it ran be around $10 so I think that they do charge a bit more than they should
  • I found that the workers were very polite as well and even told me I could get my sub for cheaper if I made it a meal, I though that was cool of them to do because they didn’t have to do that and they did so major thumbs up for the employees that worked that night at the Subway in Chicopee
  • There are many other subways in Chicopee but the one on Memorial drive is the best one
  • Great food, fresh food, good service and friendly co workers all made my Subway experience a great one

• by thereviewerat1

Subway on Memorial Drive in Chicopee is a great place to grab a quick bite to eat. There is a small parking lot too park in and this made me nervous because it is right of a main busy road and I felt as if my car was going to get hit because cars would pull in pretty fast and not pay attention so I wish Subway in Chicopee would offer more parking for customers because parking there sucks and almost gave me a heart attack.

The Subway in Chicopee is open till 9pmish but I went there at night and the place was dead, which was good because it is so small inside of there, like very small. I’d say there was enough seating in

there to seat about 10 people, maybe a little more or less even! The place is tiny but it was quiet inside there so at least I got to enjoy a good meal there and not hear a bunch of noise around me. The place is very clean though, I will give them that. I liked how clean this place actually was.

I got a ham and cheese sub with mayonnaise on it and it was good. The bread and all the fillings they use in sandwiches tasted and seemed fresh! I don’t think that this stuff was out for long so the Subway in Chicopee definitely makes sure that their food is fresh and tastes good. I got a soda and a few cookies for ...

• my meal and it ran be around $10 so I think that they do charge a bit more than they should. I felt like I was paying too much for the sub but needless to say the food was very good at this particular subway. I have been to other Subways where food was just plain horrible.

The workers who worked at the Subway in Chicopee moved pretty fast and didn’t have to ask me twice about what I wanted on my sandwich. They worked quick and efficiently and I didn’t wait long at all for my sandwich too be made. I found that the workers were very polite as well and even told me I could get my sub for cheaper if I made it

a meal, I though that was cool of them to do because they didn’t have to do that and they did so major thumbs up for the employees that worked that night at the Subway in Chicopee.

There are many other subways in Chicopee but the one on Memorial drive is the best one. The Subway right across the street from the blockbuster plaza to be exact because I know there is another one further up the same road but this one is certainly the best. Great food, fresh food, good service and friendly co workers all made my Subway experience a great one. Keep up the great wok because I will definitely go back to that Subway once I am in the area again and you should to.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71031011701131/k2311a031/3.1.10