Disappointing Sea Essentials Liquid Vitamins  » Health  »
4.3
  • I thought that was an interesting way to do a door prize
  • I noticed a light odor to the Sea Essentials liquid vitamins when I first opened the bottle
  • The Sea Essentials liquid vitamins seem to cost around 30 bucks a bottle
  • I know I must receive some benefit from all those nutrients in Sea Essentials liquid vitamins but I sure did not feel or look any different after drinking the entire bottle
  • I think I would have noticed something different in that time of using the Sea Essentials liquid vitamins but I did not

• by Fresian2009

I went to a Tupperware party that a friend of mine was throwing. She had door prize drawings. I won and got a bottle of Sea Essentials liquid vitamins. I thought that was an interesting way to do a door prize. I normally take vitamins in pill form. However, I was willing to give this a try. The theory is that liquid vitamins absorb into the blood better than pills and give you more benefit.

I

noticed a light odor to the Sea Essentials liquid vitamins when I first opened the bottle. It was not powerful though. I am not really sure how to describe it.

The bottle for the Sea Essentials liquid vitamins says that there are 84 nutrients in each ounce. I did not know that there were that many nutrients our body needs. My over-the-counter multivitamin in pill form does not have that many.

The flavor of the one ounce ...

• of liquid you take daily is awful. I literally almost gag when I drink the stuff. It is not a whole lot to take at once but they could have done something about the flavor.

I looked up the price online. I can see why it was such a nice door prize. The Sea Essentials liquid vitamins seem to cost around 30 bucks a bottle. To me that is much more expensive than I want to

pay for vitamins and nutrients.

I did not notice any difference in energy, complexion, nails, hair or anything. I know I must receive some benefit from all those nutrients in Sea Essentials liquid vitamins but I sure did not feel or look any different after drinking the entire bottle. The bottle lasted around a month. I think I would have noticed something different in that time of using the Sea Essentials liquid vitamins but I did not.

Pam says :

This is the best product I have ever taken I had hotflashes one right after the other and was miserable all the time. I couldn`t even keep curl in my hair from the hot flashes making me so wet. I started taking sea essentials 4 caps a day and I din t have even one hot flash after 2 weeks. It was so expensive that I cut back to caps a day and my hotflashes came back, but only occassionally. I raised it to 3 caps and that kept me hotflash free. Love it

Bill Goode says :

re : I think I would have noticed something different in that time of using the Sea Essentials liquid vitamins but I did not
    So what if it was a door prize? How does that reflect on the quality of the nutrients within?

Bill Goode says :

I’ve been taking these supplements for over 20 years and have never paid over $ 19 a bottle. I see you can now get two bottles for $ 33 at Amazon. That’s $ 16.50 a bottle and free shipping. I’ll take that in a heartbeat.

Bill Goode says :

re : I know I must receive some benefit from all those nutrients in Sea Essentials liquid vitamins but I sure did not feel or look any different after drinking the entire bottle
    What differences have you seen in yourself over what time frame with other supplements? A single month is a pretty short time frame to notice much difference in relation to a single supplement.

Bill Goode says :

I’ve been taking Sea Essentials for over 20 years by my doctor’s suggestion. I can’t recall what I was like 20 years ago, but I’m doing very well at the present time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341031011671131/k2311a031/3.1.10