Panasonic Cordless Phone Set Keeps Me On Time and In Touch  » Electronics  »
  • I am on the go a lot so I love the answering machine
  • I like that the recording time is longer than some answering machines

• by Fresian2009

I recently purchased the Panasonic KXTG7432B Cordless Phone Set from Amazon for $109.95. The phone set is a digital cordless answering machine with two handsets. We really needed something in our house to be able to walk around and talk at the same time. This was why I chose one with the two handsets. Now, I don’t have to be tied into a wall jack and just stand in one spot when I am on the phone.

I was amazed by all the features the phone set has. I am on the go a lot so I love the answering machine. When I return home, I can easily retrieve my message.

It allows you to put a personal message on the answering machine. You can review messages or just delete them all when you are done. I like that the recording time is longer than some answering machines. This means that people leaving me messages are not getting cut off in the middle of what they are saying to me.

One thing I have as a pet peeve is those pesty telemarketers. With this phone I can use the Caller Id feature to see who is calling and I can use the Call Block feature to block those unwanted calls. I cannot count how many of these telemarketers I have used this feature on ...

• to block them from calling my house again.

I always use the Caller ID feature on my phone so I can see who is calling before I pick up the phone. With the Panasonic KXTG7432B, if I am talking on the phone and someone calls in, I don’t have to look at the phone to see who is calling because the Talking Caller ID tells me by voice the number of the person who is calling in. This then lets me know if I need to put who I am talking to on hold or if I can just ignore the call and keep on talking.

The talking alarm clock is great fun.

I like to set it to remind me when it is time to get up and do something different. I can get engrossed in what I am doing and end up being late for appointments. With the alarm clock, I am all set and have been on time for more things now.

I am bad about remembering to change the batteries on the clocks and other items in the house. The Panasonic KXTG7432B has a cool feature where it tells you that you need to swap out the batteries. I did not even realize it had this feature. One day, it just talked to me and told me the batteries were running low. How cool is that?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161031011641131/k2311a031/3.1.10