Beyond Paradise Summer Fun Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • Since I have had good experience in the past with Estee Lauder, I figured I would give the Beyond Paradise Summer Fun perfume a try
  • I think that there must be alcohol in it because the scent just seems to fade and evaporate off of my skin over time

• by Fresian2009

I recently received a coupon for the Beyond Paradise Summer Fun perfume. This perfume is made by Estee Lauder. Since I have had good experience in the past with Estee Lauder, I figured I would give the Beyond Paradise Summer Fun perfume a try.

I headed over to the mall. They have several department stores that carry Estee Lauder products. The first store did not have the Beyond Paradise Summer Fun perfume

in stock and had not even heard of it. It took me 3 stores to find the Beyond Paradise Summer Fun perfume, but I did manage.

I sampled the perfume at the cosmetics counter. It had a really nice smell to it that was light and airy. There was nothing heavy about the scent at all. I really liked this and ended up using my coupon to buy a bottle.

The Beyond Paradise Summer Fun perfume scent is a little weak. I do not mind this. However, if I want to wear it for more than just a couple of hours, I am having to put more of the perfume on. I think that there must be alcohol in it because the scent just seems to fade and evaporate off of my skin over time.

I finally decided that the Beyond Paradise Summer Fun perfume ...

• Beyond Paradise Summer Fun Perfume
      needs to worn more as body splash than just a perfume. The scent is nice but it simply does not last. Now I carry it in my bag and often use it right before going and after I get done at the gym. If I am going somewhere quick like the grocery store or just to the movies, I will wear the Beyond Paradise Summer Fun perfume. I will not wear
      it though for going out for the entire evening or anything that is going to take more than a couple of hours.

Overall, I give the Beyond Paradise Summer Fun perfume a rating of 6 because I end up going through a bottle rather quickly. I am glad that I got to use the coupon though to try out the Beyond Paradise Summer Fun perfume to see how it would work out for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561031011621131/k2311a031/3.1.10