Your Best Friend’s Closet Boutique  » Shopping  »
Algonquin, IL
  • She was excited about the store because it had a really good selection of womens clothing all for a very good price

• by alpha2zulu
      I heard about this small boutique from my mother who visited the store for the first time earlier this week. She was excited about the store because it had a really good selection of womens clothing all for a very good price.

So I took the time to stop in for a few minutes before

they closed to see myself.

Just like my mom said Your Best Friend’s Closet Boutique had lots of previously owned womens clothing, all in very good condition and for great prices.

Everything in the store is well organized and sorted so you can easily find what you are looking for or browse without requiring assistance.

...

• Though if you need help the store owner is extrememly friendly as is her help.

While I was there both were very attentive, helping me into a dressing room and recommending other items that were similar to what I was looking for.

Also a great deal in the store is their clearance section ,you need

to look at the sticker on the tag to determine how much of a percentage off the item is.

I got an exceptional deal on an outfit that was on clearance and using a coupon that the boutique publishes in local mailers.

Dont forget to look thru the selection of womens shoes, accessories and bags.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 24111101160430/k2311a111/11.1.06