Samsung MP3 player-XP-T9J
  • I like to use mine when I am running to keep from getting bored and thinking about how far I have to go
  • These were around forty dollars each, and better than MP 3 players we have had in the past that cost more
  • Hands down, this is the best MP 3 player my daughter or I either one have ever had, and between the two of us we have had a bunch of them

• by Sandi

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I am not a technical person at all, and need things that are very easy to use and understand. My husband surprised both my daughter and I with new Samsung MP 3 players about six months ago. I like to use mine when I am running to keep from getting bored and thinking about how far I have to go. My Samsung is nice and light and easy to carry in my pocket when running.

At the time my husband ordered them on line there was only black, which I don’t mind. My Samsung MP 3 looks a lot like my Samsung phone, just thinner and much lighter. It has a nice big screen that is easy to read and an

easy to use and read menu as well.

I have used my MP 3 for three days and not charged it. It also has great memory campacity. I have at least thirty songs on mine which were very easy to load.

My daughter has tons of songs with room left over. She also uses hers for video, which I do not do. These were around forty dollars each, and better than MP 3 players we have had in the past that cost more.

I have not had to chang3 my battery yet. When I first got my MP 3 it was only set to charge on USB, which is kind of a pain. My husband got me a converter for just ...

• a few bucks and I can now charge it in any plug in.

The sound on my Samsung is great, and I am still using the earplug headphones that came with it. It is really durable. In the past the jarring of my running seemed to mess with the players.

They would start skipping songs and words, and the plug ns on the earphones always started missing out. There are lots of features on our Samsung MP 3 players that I don’t even use, but my daughter uses everything and uses it continuously. She even plays videos on hers and says it works just as good as her old Ipod that was may more expensive and is no longer working.

In

fact this is the longest she has ever has an MP 3 player without the battery wearing out or the player itself quitting. I am just thrilled with my Samsung MP 3 player and if it quits tomorrow I will feel as though we got our money’s worth. When it does quit I just hope I can still get the same one.

I may see if I can get my husband to go a head and buy us back up ones. Hands down, this is the best MP 3 player my daughter or I either one have ever had, and between the two of us we have had a bunch of them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161031011501131/k2311a031/3.1.10