Redken Fresh Curls Curl Boost Spray
  • I love that not only does it take the friz and tangles out of my hair, it lasts all day

• by Sandi

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I have naturally culy hair and for years I straightened and did everything I could to calm it down. It was just too unruly and hard to manage if I left curly. I finally got a hair dresser that wanted to try something with my hair.

She used the Redken Fresh Curls Curl Boost Spray on my almost dry hair. She just scrunched my hair all up and it

looked great.

I was so happy. I can now enjoy my curls.

I had tried to leave my hair curly before and had tried other curl sprays, some very expensive, and none of them worked. Even the expensive ones only worked for a couple of hours at the most.

My Redken is great. I love that not only does it take the friz and tangles out of my hair,

• it lasts all day.

If I want to refresh for evening, I just have to respray and scruinch a little and off I go. Since I have been using redken, I have gotten many compliments on how healthy and shiney my hair looks.

I do not know what I would do if they ever discontinue Redken Curl Spray. I am a working mom with two kids and do not

have time to mess with my hair.

As long as I wash an dlet my hair dry the night before, all I do is spray and scrunch in the morning, and I now have curls I can be proud of. This is a great product for anyone with curls and always in a hurry like me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311031011391131/k2311a031/3.1.10