Caltrate Calcium With Vitamin D  » Health  »
  • Also, there is no yucky after taste in my mouth like I had been told that some of the calcium tabs have
  • I am happy with Caltrate, and even though on my last doctor visit, I had no bone or joint problems showing yet, my doctor says it is always a good idea to take calcium, especially with my family history, and that Caltrate Calcium With Vitamin D is a great choice

• by Sandi

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I am a runner and had started having some pains I hadn’t had before. I had never taken any kind of extra supplements other than my regular daily vitamin, but there is history of osteoperosis and other bone and joint problems in the women in my family.

I looked on line at several different sites and reviews.

I am over forty now

and everywhere I looked, as well as my doctor suggested anyone over forty should be taking calcium suplements.

I asked my doctor about Caltrate and he said that would be great and that the Vitamin D is good in helping to keep a healthy Colin as well.

I have been taking Caltrate along with my daily vitamin for about four months now,

• and I do feel better.

Also, there is no yucky after taste in my mouth like I had been told that some of the calcium tabs have.

My aunt has taken calcium pills forever, I got her to try to Caltrate, and she says she also feels better.

What she was taking did not have the vitamin D and was much more

expensive.

I am happy with Caltrate, and even though on my last doctor visit, I had no bone or joint problems showing yet, my doctor says it is always a good idea to take calcium, especially with my family history, and that Caltrate Calcium With Vitamin D is a great choice.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341031011381131/k2311a031/3.1.10