Mr. Wrong movie  » Movies  »
2.5
  • Wrong on the television guide, and I came to the conclusion that I had to watch it since the plot, which had it had described as a woman finds herself with the worst boyfriend, was interesting, and because it listed Ellen Degeneres as one of the main actors
  • Wrong however, I was tempted to turn it several times because I thought it was absolutely unrealistic and ridiculous
  • Nevertheless, it was still slightly funny sometimes, a little too realistic in a few parts and I found it hard to turn the channel
  • The movie was repulsively stupid and it only got worse as it progressed, but I saw where it took a very serious issue and made it into comedy
  • I would not recommend this movie to those who expect a great comedy, but I would recommend it to the handful of people who love cheesy comedies

• by Redtape

On Friday evening my family and I were waiting for my mother to get to my grandmother’s house after she was finished at the hair dresser, so what I did to kill time was watch a little television. That was how I saw the movie “Mr. Wrong” on the television guide, and I came to the conclusion that I had to watch it since the plot, which had it had described as a woman finds herself with the worst boyfriend, was interesting, and because it listed Ellen Degeneres as

one of the main actors.

When I watched the movie “Mr. Wrong” however, I was tempted to turn it several times because I thought it was absolutely unrealistic and ridiculous. Nevertheless, it was still slightly funny sometimes, a little too realistic in a few parts and I found it hard to turn the channel.

The movie was about a woman who finds herself giving up on finding the right man, since she is no longer very young, and most of the men she meets seems to have very strange ...

• quirks and loves to play games. However, one night on Valentine’s Day when she is feeling very lonely, she goes to a bar and meets a guy who she immediately feels is her Mr. Right. SHe begins a serious relationship, and even takes him to meet her family, ignoring a younger man at her workplace who has been trying to win her affections.

The man who she thought was Mr. Right soon shows his true side, which is very obsessive and deranged. She also meets his ex-girlfriend Inga who

soon begins trying to kill her.

The movie was repulsively stupid and it only got worse as it progressed, but I saw where it took a very serious issue and made it into comedy. I also found it hard to understand while watching it, how anyone could have possibly thought Ellen Degeneres was straight.

The acting was also quite horrid and hard to watch.

I would not recommend this movie to those who expect a great comedy, but I would recommend it to the handful of people who love cheesy comedies.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111031011301131/k2311a031/3.1.10