Boots No.7 Refine and Rewind Intense Perfection Serum  » Cosmetics  »
  • I noticed the serum absorbed quickly and never felt greasy at all

• by Melissa Glenn

I had heard the beauty community raving about Boots No.7 Refine and Rewind Intense Perfection Serum for some time, and finally decided to buy some from Shoppers Drug Mart for about $23 CDN on sale. My Cosmetician was quick to assure me that the hype about this No.7 Serum was real, the experts have dissected and tested this serum and found it really does reduce lines and wrinkles. In fact the experts believe it works better than the 350$ stuff. I just had to give it a go.

The only place in Nova Scotia to buy Boots products is Shoppers Drug Mart who has a licensing product

with this British Department Store. I have used Boots products in the UK, both skin care and make up and have found their quality to generally be middle of the road, although they are typically inexpensive. I had high hopes for this serum however; and was told that I applied it day and night to damp skin before I put my regular moisturiser on.

I have to say the 30ml glass pump bottle didn’t look that appealing although the glass did feel suprisingly cold. The pump worked well and never did clog, and the serum felt very rich and creamy, not like other serums that I have ...

• used that were nothing more than thick moisturisers. When I smoothed the Boots No.7 Perfection Serum on to my face, I specifically targeted the lines on my forehead and those developing between my eye brows. I noticed the serum absorbed quickly and never felt greasy at all.

After just two weeks, my lines were down by 50% I am not kidding! Now after using a whole 30ml jar of Boots No.7 Refine and Rewind Intense Perfection Serum, which took about six weeks I would say my lines are reduced by about 50%. I took a look at the ingredients for this serum on the side of the

box and couldn’t find anything remarkable although it does contain Panax Gingseng Root Extract and some Retinyl palmitrate which helps exfoliate dead skin. I don’t know how the Boots company of skin care came up with this serum but it is incredible. Used over a month to six weeks you get the same result as if you had had a shot of Botox and Restyline and it is a lot cheaper!

If you have small lines, or even deep ones, please believe the hype about Boots No. 7 Refine and Rewind Intense Perfecting Serum. It really does remove lines and wrinkles. For more information please visit www.boots.com.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311031011181031/k2311a031/3.1.10