Chanel No. 5 Perfume
  • So as I'm browsing through the store I decided to take a look at the Chanel section
  • Well anyways I didn't tell them the name of it, (I know pretty sneaky of me) I just told them I got it as a gift, and I didn't remember the name
  • I wouldn't recommend it for daily use, as you might become too used to it to the fact that you end up overdosing on the number of sprays and end up smelling like an old grandmother going to a ball or something

• by Kim

I bought the Chanel No. 5 perfume awhile ago, and I’ve stuck to it since. I was in Macy’s looking for a perfume that was light, but yet had a strong scent if you know what I mean.

I was looking for something that would feel light on me, but noticeable to others when I walk past by so they can say “Ooh You smell beautiful! What perfume is that?” Yeah. That kind of perfume.

So as I’m browsing through the store I decided to take a look at the Chanel section. I used so many of the testers,

and it was unbelievable how many of the scents were way too strong.

I finally got to the perfect one for me, and that was the No. 5 perfume.

It wasn’t too intense, to the fact where it burned my nose by just sniffing it, and it wasn’t too light and watery to the fact that it smelled like 1% fragrance and 99% water. I fell in love with it, and I decided to buy a bottle of it.

It was pretty pricey at about $80, but I gave in and just bought it. I used it later on in ...

• the weekend when I was going out to a party, and you wouldn’t believe how many compliments I was getting on my scent.

Everyone wanted to know what I was wearing, and the men couldn’t stop sniffing (while the females couldn’t stop staring. ) Haha! Well anyways I didn’t tell them the name of it, (I know pretty sneaky of me) I just told them I got it as a gift, and I didn’t remember the name.

Hey! I don’t want them stealing all of my compliments! Well anyways more about the product. I wouldn’t recommend it for daily use,

as you might become too used to it to the fact that you end up overdosing on the number of sprays and end up smelling like an old grandmother going to a ball or something.

Limit the usage so you don’t become resistant to the smell, just a couple of sprays on your wrists, neck, behind the ears, and inches away from your clothing if you like. After about 5 minutes you will be smelling powdery fresh and ready to go! The compliments will begin.

I totally love my Chanel No. 5 perfume, and I totally recommend it to all women of all ages!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561031011091031/k2311a031/3.1.10