Fiesta Station Home Buffet Server by Nostalgia Electrics  » Housewares  »
  • When I purchased my old fashioned Fiesta Station I received
  • When I wanted to use the fiesta station I simply choose the food I wanted to prepare and then sprayed the pans with cooking spray

• by Jude244

I have a couple of nacho fiends in my house, so when I saw the Fiesta Station by Nostalgia Electrics, I almost couldn’t spring to the registers fast enough. In case you are unfamiliar with the Fiesta Station, it is an adorable serving station that features two sizable warming compartments in the main unit, three sections for cold ingredients or condiments, and a covered canopy that holds several more goodies. In addition, the cart also has an attached spoon holder for added convenience.

Straight out of the box, you see that the Fiestas Station is a charming countertop appliance that resembles a vending cart of the early 1900’s. Think of it as a buffet server or your own ultimate fun food preparation center.

The Fiesta station is a very versatile appliance! It is great for all kinds of get togethers including:

social events, sporting parties, movie nights at home, after school snacks for the kids, and really anytime you want a neat way to serve food.

As it is compact and portable, it can be setup in many places such as family rooms, offices, club houses, kitchens, or anywhere you want to add a little old time appeal and fiesta flavor.

With the Fiesta Station by Nostalgia Electrics, you are also not limited to the foods that can be steamed heated or warmed. You can prepare a wide variety of meal items such as chili, vegetables, fajitas, tortillas, taco meat, and tamales. In addition, it can also make sauerkraut, heat up dinner rolls, or serve up yummy sauces. Not to mention, the handy side serving area can house all kinds of ingredients such as cheeses, lettuce, tomatoes, chopped peppers, onions, salsas ...

• and more!

When I purchased my old fashioned Fiesta Station I received: The main unit or cart body which contains the heating elements, the canopy top, four poles, clear top, two plastic lids, two warming pans, a condiment shelf and three serving spoons that can be hooked to the side of the device. The main unit also has an on/off switch and thermostat control.

Setting up the fiesta station for the first time was very simple! First I removed the pieces from the package, and placed the main base on a flat stable surface. Next, I placed the warming trays in the two compartments, and then placed the four poles one on each corner.

After the poles were upright, I placed the canopy and its lid on top. Next, I attached the condiment shelf to the side of the

unit and placed the three spoons on the hooks located on its side. That’s all there is to it, it only took a few minutes total.

When I wanted to use the fiesta station I simply choose the food I wanted to prepare and then sprayed the pans with cooking spray. Next, I plugged in the unit and switched it to the on position. From there, I added the food turned it to high and then cooked the food according to my recipes. Once the food cooked, I set the unit to medium to keep it warm and waited for guests to help themselves.

It’s that easy! You can have great tasting food for your next party with very minimal set up and advanced preparation. Then, you can enjoy the party with your guests rather than being cooped up in the kitchen.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531031011061031/k2311a031/3.1.10