Burt’s Bees Natural Acne Solutions Purifying Gel Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought the Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Purifying Gel Cleanser from my local Target, because a friend recommended it to me and told me how much of a great product it is
  • I decided to hit up Target and try one of their products out, so I got myself a cleanser
  • One thing I noticed about this product is that it's completely natural, which means no harsh chemicals that will damage or irritate the skin
  • In conclusion, the Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Purifying Gel Cleanser is a great product, it's worth the price because you get a bang for your buck, and you will not regret buying it

• by Kim

I bought the Burt’s Bees Natural Acne Solutions Purifying Gel Cleanser from my local Target, because a friend recommended it to me and told me how much of a great product it is. I’ve known her since high school, and she’s been suffering from major acne from her teenage years. She used many products in the past such as ProActiv, Clean&Clear, Clearasil, Etc.

None of them worked for her. She tried out the Burt’s Bees line and she has been with them ever since! I always compliment her on her skin, and she finally gave in and told me the product that she was using.

I decided to hit up

Target and try one of their products out, so I got myself a cleanser. I have sensitive skin, and she told me that it’s great for all skin types, there are no irritations, redness, itchiness, or dryness that comes along with this product.

I was so relieved when she told me this because I hate having a product that gives me irritations. Well I bought it for about $10, it was a bit much for a small bottle but I said hey, if it gives me great results ten dollars shouldn’t matter much.

So I went ahead and bought it. I used it later on that night, and it smelled ...

• really good as soon as I applied some of the gel on to the palm of my hand.

I rubbed it on to my face and massaged it, and kept it on for about 1 minute and a half. I washed it off with lukewarm water and my skin already felt refreshed! I was really surprised.

I applied my moisturizer, went to bed and woke up in the morning and one of the pimples that was on my forehead shrank! It was unbelievable how fast it worked! One thing I noticed about this product is that it’s completely natural, which means no harsh chemicals that will damage or irritate the

skin! Goodness this product works miracles! I’ve been using it every night before I go to bed and my skin is clean and clear! Although I stated earlier that it comes in a small bottle, trust me a little goes a long way and it WILL last you long if you don’t waste it. I’m planning on using it on my body to give it a clean glow too, but I’m not sure if it was meant for there.

In conclusion, the Burt’s Bees Natural Acne Solutions Purifying Gel Cleanser is a great product, it’s worth the price because you get a bang for your buck, and you will not regret buying it. It works!

Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Purifying Gel Cleanser

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311031011051031/k2311a031/3.1.10