Logitech Harmony 700 Universal Remote  » Electronics  »
  • It really makes using the remote a lot more convenient and easy to use

• by Fresian2009

I recently purchased the Logitech Harmony 700 Universal Remote for my husband who has a million emotes laying around all over the house. I purchased the remote right from the Logitech website for $149.99 on the Internet. It was so easy to shop for it this way and saved me a great deal of time.

The Logitech Harmony 700 Universal Remote has many unique features. The universal remote will last a week for me and my family in between charges. The color screen

has icons for all my favorite channels and all the commands I need for the device I am using.

The remote has a one touch feature where I can choose what I want to do such as watch a DVD, play a game, watch TV or listen to music. I am so glad for this feature. It really makes using the remote a lot more convenient and easy to use.

The remote is easy to setup for me. All I needed to do was plug the remote into my computer for it to get the setup process going. Then I just entered info like the make and model and answer a few questions like the entertainment setup and I am ready to go. The instructions on the screen were really simple to follow for the Logitech Harmony 700 Universal Remote.

Another nice feature of the universal remote is that I can turn on all my devices at once and I can shut down all of them at once. This means I ...

• Logitech Harmony 700 Universal Remote
      don’t have to worry about accidentally leaving something on that shouldn’t be. You know how bad it is with wasted electricity and just leaving everything on. Also, I can just use the one remote instead of having 3 or more of them sitting around the house and trying to hunt them down when I want to turn everything on or off anytime during the day.

There is one thing I don’t like about the remote. I usually watch TV in the dark or very low

light. The buttons don’t light up so it is hard to see the controls. I end up having to get up and turn on the light to see the buttons. Sometimes, I just lean forward and put the remote really close to the television so that I can pick up the light from that. I would like this remote a lot better if it had buttons that light up or glow in the dark. It would make it so much easier to use as a whole.

Logitech Harmony 700 Universal Remote

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161031010981031/k2311a031/3.1.10