Green Apple Propel Vitamin Water Tastes Delicious  » Health  »
  • While I was at the bowling alley, I noticed a display sign for green apple water
  • I like the taste of green apple and bought a bottle

• by Fresian2009

I’m constantly carrying around a bottle or glass of water throughout the day. I try to sip on it and keep hydrated. Plain water gets to be a little boring. While I was at the bowling alley, I noticed a display sign for green apple water. I like the taste of green apple and bought a bottle.

The green apple flavored Propel vitamin water was clear in color.

I figured since it said green apple that it would be green. However, that didn’t bother me. I had a little trouble getting the cap off of the bottle. This was frustrating. I didn’t like wasting time that I could be practicing with the hassle of getting into the water. I did finally manage to get the cap off though.

The flavor of the green apple Propel vitamin ...

• water was perfect. It was fruity but it wasn’t overpowering and strong. I’ve had some flavored waters that tasted almost like syrup flavoring instead of water.

One thing I noticed when reading the bottle for the green apple Propel vitamin water was it is full of trace minerals, potassium and vitamins. I got a little worried that I’d end up with an upset stomach or heartburn from

all the additions. However, much to my delight, I didn’t end up with any type of bad reaction to the extra items in the water.

I didn’t like that the green apple Propel vitamin water had some sugar and sodium in it. I’m used to water that doesn’t have any of that stuff. However, I did have a boost in energy after drinking the water to finish up my bowling practice.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341031010931031/k2311a031/3.1.10