Strong Scent of Crystal Noir Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I like to have a pleasant scent and even collect different perfumes
  • I know that for bars and such you probably want a really strongly scented perfume but I’m not sure that the Crystal Noir perfume needed to be as strong as it was
  • A friend of mine said that it was a good present and cost a fortune to buy the Crystal Noir perfume

• by Fresian2009

I had to ask my aunt what noir meant when she gave me a bottle of the Crystal Noir perfume by Versace. I knew that the Versace name is big but had no idea what noir meant. It turns out that noir is a fancy word for night. I assume then by the name of it that this particular perfume is for night time wearing only.

The scent really caught me when I sprayed a small amount of it on. The Crystal Noir is relatively strong when it comes out of the bottle. I would say that on a scale of

1 to 10, it is around an 8. This had me a little worried. I like to have a pleasant scent and even collect different perfumes. I did not want to walk into a room and everyone turn their head to find out who was smelling so strong though. I know that for bars and such you probably want a really strongly scented perfume but I’m not sure that the Crystal Noir perfume needed to be as strong as it was.

Luckily, the Crystal Noir did blend in with my natural skin oils and ended up being a pleasant scent. It smells ...

• kind of like oranges and spices mixed together. I am assuming because of the name it is a night-time perfume to wear going out. I do think you need to put it on though about 30 minutes before going out for it to have time to blend with your natural body oils and not be so dominant. I was relieved that it faded some and wasn’t so powerful and strong.

You only need a little bit of the Crystal Noir to be able to get the full benefit from it. The bottle should last you a very long time. I just put

a dab behind each of my ears and on my ankle and I am all set to go with wearing the Crystal Noir perfume.

The price of the Crystal Noir perfume is probably a little pricier than most people like to pay. A friend of mine said that it was a good present and cost a fortune to buy the Crystal Noir perfume. I should be glad that my aunt bought it for me as a present. I have no idea how much she ended up paying for it.

Overall, I give the Crystal Noir perfume a solid 7 for performance, looks, scent and general pricing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561031010921031/k2311a031/3.1.10