Secret Obsession Perfume Great for Outdoor Events  » Perfume  »
  • I decided to go with the Secret Obsession perfume by Calvin Klein
  • The name just sounded like it would be an exciting and interesting perfume to add to my collection
  • When I opened the sample, I noticed a light smell of almost like nutmeg but at the same time kind of woodsy smelling
  • I think that I am going to use the Secret Obsession for outdoor days like family cookouts, geocaching or hiking

• by Fresian2009

I was on a website to do surveys. When the survey was done, I got to select a sample product that I would like for my reward. I decided to go with the Secret Obsession perfume by Calvin Klein. I liked the description that they gave for it and I had never tried this one by Calvin Klein. I trust the name Calvin Klein and thought this would be good.

I must admit that I was drawn to Secret Obsession perfume

because of the name. The name just sounded like it would be an exciting and interesting perfume to add to my collection. It sounded so seductive and enticing.

It took about 2 weeks for my Secret Obsession perfume and coupon to arrive in the mail. I had almost forgotten that I had it coming. When I opened the sample, I noticed a light smell of almost like nutmeg but at the same time kind of woodsy smelling. It was a ...

• very pleasant scent that I was drawn toward. This made me feel better about trying it out on my body.

I tested a small spot of the Secret Obsession to make sure I was not going to break out in a rash from using it. The Secret Obsession did fine so I proceeded to put some on. The scent was a little stronger when it hit my skin. But then after about an hour, the smell of the Secret Obsession changed.

It was almost completely woodsy smelling. That smell you get after it rains and you walk through the woods. It truly did bring back memories for me.

I went ahead and ordered a bottle of the Secret Obsession perfume by Calvin Klein with the coupon the survey company had sent to me. I think that I am going to use the Secret Obsession for outdoor days like family cookouts, geocaching or hiking. It has the perfect scent of the outdoors without being uncontrollable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561031010911031/k2311a031/3.1.10