One a Day Women’s Multivitamin  » Health  »
  • After about 2 weeks of taking the One a Day Women’s multivitamin, I noticed that my nails were stronger

• by Fresian2009

I am a big believer in taking multivitamins to keep your body in good shape. It’s not possible to always get every single mineral, vitamin and nutrient with eating a regular diet. I got a coupon for the One a Day multivitamins. I headed over to Walmart to see if they had any in stock.

While I was looking over the

One a Day multivitamins, I discovered that they have different types. One is specifically for women’s health. I ended up getting the One a Day Women’s multivitamin with my coupon.

I take the tablet with my breakfast. The bottle says to take it with food. A few times, I’ve just taken it with water when I was in a hurry.

• That’s not a good idea. Each time I did that, I ended up with an upset stomach. So, always make certain that you take it with some kind of food, even if it’s just a few crackers.

After about 2 weeks of taking the One a Day Women’s multivitamin, I noticed that my nails were stronger. I also noticed that they

grew faster. Another good thing was I seemed to have more energy than before I started taking the One a Day Women’s multivitamin.

After about 2 months of taking the One a Day Women’s multivitamin, I started getting compliments from people about how fast my hair was growing and how shiny it was. Overall, I felt better and evidently looked better too.

One a Day Women’s Multivitamin

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341031010901031/k2311a031/3.1.10