Supreme Protein Peanut Butter Crunch bars
  • I decided to purchase a box for myself and I was glad I did
  • I found that the bars themselves were larger than most, so they were a better value than I had thought (although still expensive)
  • The main thing I love about these bars is that they are the best tasting protein bars I have ever tried
  • The problem is that because of the high price, I can't afford to keep them in the house
  • Overall I would highly recommend these protein bars to anyone who is looking for something that actually tastes good and offers nutrition and extra energy

• by mariekay

I try to stick to a high protein, low carb diet during the spring and summer months when I am more active. I don’t always succeed, mainly because it’s difficult to find quality foods or meal-replacement products that are high in protein and actually taste good. Often, I have purchase protein bars and I can’t even finish them because they taste so awful. I have also tried shakes, and some of them are okay, but it’s hard to be fully satisfied on just a shake. Plus some of them are gritty and unpleasant tasting.

Last year I was back on my high-protein diet when a friend told me about Supreme Protein Peanut Butter Crunch protein bars. She said they tasted really good, like a candy

bar and they left you feeling full and satisfied. The price turned me off right away. The box of bars cost nearly $30! I decided to pass. Then a few days later when I was at her house, she let me try one and I fell in love. These bars have a great taste and they are not at all bitter or vitamin-tasting.

I decided to purchase a box for myself and I was glad I did. I found that the bars themselves were larger than most, so they were a better value than I had thought (although still expensive). Each bar has 30 grams of protein, which will give you a real energy boost. I would eat one of these bars ...

• as a snack during the day, or before working out for extra energy. On the downside, each bar also has 18 grams of fat, which is rather high, but with the amount of protein in them, it balances out pretty well.

The main thing I love about these bars is that they are the best tasting protein bars I have ever tried. Many times a protein bar tastes like saw dust, but these are moist and flavorful. They have an outer crunchy peanut-butter flavored coating and a chewy caramel inside that melts in your mouth. To me they are like really treating myself, and I would rather have one of these bars than a candy bar.

I love how these bars keep my energized and full for hours.

They can easily be used as a meal-replacement product because they are so satisfying.

The problem is that because of the high price, I can’t afford to keep them in the house. So now I only buy them when I am on a work-out plan that requires a high protein diet. I usually buy a couple boxes in the spring when I am starting to work out again. But during the winter time I don’t bother because I usually don’t diet or exercise much during that time anyway.

Overall I would highly recommend these protein bars to anyone who is looking for something that actually tastes good and offers nutrition and extra energy. The price is steep, but it’s worth it if you can afford it. Simply delicious!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341031010520931/k2311a031/3.1.10