Corn Silk Translucent Loose Powder
  • I bought my Corn Silk Translucent loose face powder several years ago at a local discount store
  • I think that Corn Silk Tranlucent loose face powder would work well with a variety of skin tones as it really is pretty much colorless
  • Corn Silk Translucent loose face powder is finely milled and applies as well as loose face powders that I have used that have far exceeded the reasonable cost of Corn Silk Translucent face powder
  • I would recommend, therefore, that you find a different finishing powder to tuck into your luggage when you travel
  • If you do, however, I don't think that you will be disappointed in Corn Silk loose translucent face powder

• by deem

I bought my Corn Silk Translucent loose face powder several years ago at a local discount store. I find that, with Corn Silk Tranlucent loose face powder, a little goes a long way so I can honestly say that I still have a good quantity of this product left. I generally use Corn Silk Translucent loose face powder as a finishing powder to “set” my face makeup. I apply it the very last thing after applying my foundation and blush, my eye makeup, etc.

I am a fair skinned blonde and I find that the Translucent shade of the Corn Silk loose face powder works fine for me as it does not really add any color to my makeup. Instead, it blends seamlessly with the makeup that I have already applied, softening any harsh edges and eliminating any unwanted shine. I think that

Corn Silk Tranlucent loose face powder would work well with a variety of skin tones as it really is pretty much colorless.

Corn Silk Translucent loose face powder is finely milled and applies as well as loose face powders that I have used that have far exceeded the reasonable cost of Corn Silk Translucent face powder. This product comes in a plastic container, almost like a tub. The top lifts off, revealing a powder puff.

However, I generally do not use the powder puff to apply Corn Silk Translucent loose face powder. Instead, I use a fluffy powder cosmetics brush to apply this loose face powder. I dip the brush gently into the product, taking care to tap off any excess because I do not want to look as though I have thrown flour onto my face.

Then I carefully dab the ...

• brush with the powder onto my cheeks, forehead, chin, and nose — the areas that are most likely to get shiny during the day or that might need some subtle blending of blush color, for example. If I find that I need to reapply, then I carefully repeat the process because as we all know, it is easier to apply more of a product in cosmetics than it is to remove it after you have already “done” your look. Corn Silk Translucent loose face powder is not a good finishing powder to travel with because the lid fits fairly loosely, which can lead to loose powder everywhere.

I would recommend, therefore, that you find a different finishing powder to tuck into your luggage when you travel. All in all, I think that Corn Silk Translucent loose face powder is a good finishing powder, especially for

the price which is under $10. I think that Corn Silk Translucent loose face powder would work for wearers of all ages, especially as I have not noticed it settling into fine lines, though I generally do not apply this product in my under eye area.

In terms of repurchase, however, I think that this product may have been discontinued as I have been unable to find it recently in brick and mortar stores. However, I think that Corn Silk Translucent loose face powder is still available for under ten dollars online at sites such as Beautyencounter. com.

Therefore, if Corn Silk Translucent loose face powder sounds like a product that you would be interestesd in, then you may have to exert some effort in finding it. If you do, however, I don’t think that you will be disappointed in Corn Silk loose translucent face powder.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311031010410931/k2311a031/3.1.10