Cooling Pad N100  » Hardware  »
2.5
  • I have to admit that I was sorely disappointed and returned the item to the store within a week of purchase
  • I would not recommend the Cooling Pad N100 to anyone

• by Fresian2009

The Cooling Pad N100 by Logitech distributes air evenly under your laptop. I use my laptop quite a bit so when I came across this for only $19.99 through Amazon, I immediately purchased one. I figured I could use this cooling pad on my desk or on my lap.

I have to admit that I was sorely disappointed

and returned the item to the store within a week of purchase. The pad has only one 3.1 inch fan to ventilate the hot air out from under the laptop. This fan did very little to provide cooler air. When I had my laptop on my lap under the Cooling Pad N100, my legs still felt ...

• hot.

I also did not like the fact that there was no height adjustment as there was with other models of cooling pads.

I would not recommend the Cooling Pad N100 to anyone. The day that I got it, I plugged it into my laptop and after about 15 minutes, my CPU temperature went up 7 degrees. I tried

shifting my laptop around on the pad to see if it would run cooler but nothing I did seemed to help at all.

I also did not like the fact that the cooling fan was poorly designed. The fan is at an angle so it props up my laptop and causes my laptop to slide forward. It was annoying.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 331031010320931/k2311a031/3.1.10