Skinwhite Powerwhitening lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like this product for the fact that it really whitened my skin
  • I've bought a lotion before only to be disappointed because I was not able to consume the entire bottle
  • Also, I think this is not really a hypoallergenic product because sometimes I get small bumps on my shoulders after days of using the product that I have to stop and then start using again to see if these bumps would disappear
  • I have seen great whitening results fast from using this product but there are a lot of downsides for me so I decided to stop and look for other alternative whitening lotion

• by bbyshe

I like this product for the fact that it really whitened my skin. I am fair to begin with but it was very noticeable after only about a few weeks of using his that my skin was even lighter than it was before.

It is not really greasy to use and the smell is nice.

However the downside is that I really hate its container.

It is really hard to get the lotion out of its bottle.

It would have been better if Splash made this lotion in pump bottles just like the other Skinwhite variants but I could not see any pump in the market.

I’ve bought a ...

• lotion before only to be disappointed because I was not able to consume the entire bottle.

The whitening part is great and very effective but how can I really enjoy this product if I have a hard time getting its content.

bumps on my shoulders after days of using the product that I have to stop and then start using again to see if these bumps would disappear.

I have seen great whitening results fast from using this product but there are a lot of downsides for me so I decided to stop and look for other alternative whitening lotion.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311031010310931/k2311a031/3.1.10