Banana Republic Jade Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • It isn’t my favourite scent ever but it is a nice but unusual scent
  • Normally I like Perfume when it has wore off a bit, and think this is the only 1 that I liked when it was first sprayed as well

• by leeanne

This is another Banana republic scent that I tried as a result of smelling it elsewhere. I’m not sure if this label of Perfumes are as big over here, or if they are more in America, but my friend brought a few bottles back from America and I smelt this one. It was quite nice and a bit different than the other Banana Republic ones, but quite similar in the same sense.

This has the same type of packaging as 1 of the other Perfumes from the range. It isn’t that eye catching but alright in the same sense. The box is quite

sturdy and a thick round cardboard shape. The bottle appears to be perched in the middle of the box on a plastic bit. I don’t think the box is that eye catching being a dark shiny brown colour and the lettering on the box looks ok. This looks a bit old style, but ok with it. The bottle is quite a simple bottle. The glass doesn’t look that thick, but I guess it feels quite thick. It isn’t a tear drop shape, but it has a slight shape to it with a pointed bit on the bottom, so it wouldn’t exactly stand ...

• on a dresser table on it’s own.

This smells a bit fresh and clean scented. I wouldn’t say it smells like Clean Cotton, but it does in a way. This has a slight floral undertone, but no fruit scent in it. There also seems like there is a tiny bit spice to this, but I would say this also has a slight Ocean scent to it as well.

It is nice for what it is, and a bit unusual smell to it. It isn’t my favourite scent ever but it is a nice but unusual scent.

This lasts pretty well as well. I liked

this when it was that bit stronger, but when it wore off a bit it was nice as well. Normally I like Perfume when it has wore off a bit, and think this is the only 1 that I liked when it was first sprayed as well.

I have looked on a website to see the price of this and I only seen it in 100ml bottle, which was selling for £21, but the recommended retail price on the site said £42.

Nice enough, but I wouldn’t go hunting for it. There is similar scents like this out there, but it combines fresh with a bit spice.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5628021010270928/k2311a0228/2.28.10