Morgan De Toi Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I always get Perfume for presents, as people know how much I like it, and also I get to write about all my Perfume experiences
  • The size of this bottle was a 35ml bottle, which I think is a bit of an odd size of bottle
  • The Morgan branding is clear to see on the box, but I thought it would have looked a bit larger
  • A nice fresh, inexpensive scent that I would buy again, but it isn’t in my top 10 favourite Perfumes

• by leeanne

I got this for my birthday last year. I always get Perfume for presents, as people know how much I like it, and also I get to write about all my Perfume experiences. Sometimes people pick scents that are similar to the smells I like, otherwise I think that people perhaps pick ones on offer and see if I would like it.

The size of this bottle was a 35ml bottle, which I think is a bit of an odd size of bottle. I looked on the website for this and the recommended retail price of this is apparently £20, but it was getting sold for £8.99

just now. It’s not to say that’s what my friend paid for it, but the price seemed ok for the size of bottle. I normally go for the largest bottle available which is normally 100ml, as that always works out the cheapest.

The box for this looks ok. It is more a rectangular shape and is red and although doesn’t look mega expensive, it looks ok. The Morgan branding is clear to see on the box, but I thought it would have looked a bit larger. The red colouring on this looks ok, and a it bright, but it looks nice enough. There is a bit pattern ...

• design on this as well.

The bottle is ok too. It is nicer than other Perfume bottles out there. It is slightly shaped and curves in slightly in the middle. The glass is clear and you can see the creamy coloured liquid so easy to see how much you’ve used. The spray part at the top is a large silver panelling and it looks nice and simple.

So how does this smell? It smells fresh, clean and a hint of fruity scent in here with a bit spice to it. Some of the notes are Blueberry, Blossom, Pink Pepper, Amber, Nectarine, Patchouli, Musk, and Black Jasmine. The Blueberry

part isn’tas sweet as you would think and this provides a nice light scent mixed through with the Amber and Musk.

I would say this is an everyday scent. It is suitable for day and night and I would say it is more suited to younger wearers such as late teenagers, and perhaps 20’s. it smells expensive enough, but not really expensive like a big expensive designer brand. This lasts a good length of time as well, and I could still smell this faintly about 6 hours later.

A nice fresh, inexpensive scent that I would buy again, but it isn’t in my top 10 favourite Perfumes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5628021010250928/k2311a0228/2.28.10