Donna karan Gold Perfume
2.0
  • I always try th testers, as that is how I know if I will like the full sized product, and it is always a cheap way to get a nice scent
  • Upon checking the price of this scent I see it cost £40 for the 50ml
  • I think the bottle and box are going for expensive looking and chic
  • Some nice and probably expensive scents in here, and that is probably the reason for the price tag, but it was too heavy for the kind of Perfume I like

• by leeanne

I ended up having a sniff of this when in my local branch of Boots. I always try th testers, as that is how I know if I will like the full sized product, and it is always a cheap way to get a nice scent. I find that Perfume can change so much when it is warmed onto your skin, so if I spray this and sniff it later on, then I would probably like it more, in most cases, but

not always.

Upon checking the price of this scent I see it cost £40 for the 50ml. I know this is a designer brand, but I wouldn’t say it is worth all that. I have since looked it up online and see that on some sites you can get this for as low as £28, but that is still expensive in my view.

I think the bottle and box are going for expensive looking and chic. It looks quite simple and the black and gold colouring is no doubt meant to be looking expensive. It is ok but I think such a plain looking bottle is a bit old and cheaper looking. There is so many nice Perfume Bottles out there.

So how does this smell? It was alright but it isn’t the scent I go for. There is a big story about this Perfume, but I won’t go into it. It is basically saying it empowers women who wear it, and makes them irrisistable and ...

• Donna karan Gold Perfume
      so on. Perhaps, but I don’t think a Perfume can actually do that.

The notes in here are White Clove, Balsam, Amber, Lilly of the Valley, Acadia, Gold Pollen and Patchouli. Some nice and probably expensive scents in here, and that is probably the reason for the price tag, but it was too heavy for the kind of Perfume I like.

I would probably say this would be more suited to older people, perhaps those in their 40’s. it is a rich scent which

seems to last a good length of time so I guess you wouldn’t have to reapply, so maybe this would last a good time, but it was just too heavy for me, and more of a night time scent. There wasn’t any lighter fresh fruity notes in here. I just prefer my scents to be that much more simple and perhaps a bit fun and fruity with an airy scent.

Perhaps fancy and luxurious, but the shop can keep it in my view.

Donna karan Gold Perfume
Ayesha Habib says :

re : Some nice and probably expensive scents in here, and that is probably the reason for the price tag, but it was too heavy for the kind of Perfume I like
This is wonderful perfume. It really smells pleasant and Like to use it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5628021010210928/k2311a0228/2.28.10