Miyako Sandwich Toaster TSK-258  » Electronics  »
  • I did not give any attention about this product until I found a good product from Miyako
  • But after reading the information in the package, I thought I would like to try this product

• by reviewlover

Have you ever heard Miyako product before? I did not give any attention about this product until I found a good product from Miyako. I was looking for a good Sandwich toaster few months ago then I saw Miyako Sandwich toaster for sale in the electronic store. I was wondering if I should buy this sandwich toaster or not since I did not really know the name of its brand. But after reading the information in the package, I thought I

would like to try this product. If it is good, than it means that I make a good deal with it. But if it’s not good, I don’t have to worry too much since the price that they ask is not so expensive.

They only ask less than USD 20 for one sandwich toaster. So let’s give it a try.

After coming home, I immediately tried it and made some sandwich bread for my kids. Guess what? It really work well. It ...

• works like what I want. I need a sandwich toaster that can make at least 4 sandwich in one time. And this Miyako Sandwich Toaster TSK-258 can be used to make four sandwiches bread in one time.

And it only need around 3 - 5 minutes to make a good sandwich bread with this Miyako Sandwich Toaster TSK-258. Very quick!

It is easy to clean as long as you clean it immediately after using it. So you will not leave any food

or bread crumbs inside it when you store it inside your cupboard.

This Miyako Sandwich Toaster TSK-258 works on 350 watt and 220 volt. So it’s match to the electricity in my house. But in case I have to bring it to Asia, I can also do it since the voltage will be the same.

So I am so happy with this Miyako Sandwich Toaster TSK-258. Next time, I should check other electronic product from Miyako again if I go to electronic store.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1628021010200928/k2311a0228/2.28.10